Book using our contactform
Great that you want to book with us
Attention! To avoid disappointment. Take time to read our house rules:
We want to offer all our guests a pleasant and relaxing stay. That is why we have a number of house rules when it comes to dogs.
In April, May, June, September: maximum two dogs per pitch / Chateau. In July, August: one dog per pitch / Chateau. Two dogs are welcome in the Gite all year round.
We only want well behaved and socialized companion dogs on the campsite. Long-term barking and/or biting dogs are not welcome with us. Owners are responsible for their dog's behavior. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse access to the campsite to guests and dogs that cause a nuisance or do not adhere to the house rules.
In France (including us) the following dog breeds are not allowed: American Staffordshire Terrier ("pit-bulls"), Mastiff ("farmer-bull"), Tosa, Rottweiler and dogs that resemble these breeds. View here the regulations: https://www.petraveller.com.au/blog/banned-dog-breeds-in-france
We focus on adults. Children (under the age of 18) are not welcome with us.
On our site, guests are personally liable in the event of damage, theft and possible injury.
With regard to Covid-19, we apply the regulations applicable in France for ourselves and for our guests on arrival in terms of health pass, vaccination and testing policy.
Payment & Cancellation
We ask you to pay a deposit of 50% within 7 days of the booking confirmation. Your reservation is final after receipt of the down payment. The remaining amount must be transferred to our bank account two weeks before the day of arrival.
For last-minute bookings within 14 days of arrival, we ask you to pay the full amount and no refund is possible.
• Within 14 days after receipt of the payment confirmation, the reservation can be cancelled free of charge and the deposit will be transferred to your bank account, except for reservations made 6 weeks before the date of arrival, for which a cansellation period of 3 days applies.
• In case of cancellation 14 days after the payment confirmation and 6 weeks before the arrival date, there will be no restitution of the deposit.
• If canceled between 6 weeks and one week before the arrival date, 80% of the stay or rental price will be charged.
• In case of cancellation within one week before arrival, the full amount or rent will be charged.
• If you do not show up without canceling, you will be charged the full amount or rent.
• You must cancel in writing (by email). No refund will be made for later arrival or earlier departure. We recommend taking out cancellation insurance!
Canceling because of Covid-19:
Unfortunately, Covid-19 is a new reality. We want to deal with this fairly, both for our guests and for ourselves as a small business. In case of negative travel advice for France or Normandyy you can therefore cancel or rebook free of charge from two weeks before your arrival date. In case of cancellation we will refund your full payment.
Of course you can always mail us or give us a call if you have any questions
Loes: +33 (0)634077216
Remco: +33 (0)617937236
La Petitière . 61350 Mantilly . France